Become a STOMP Out Bullying™ Corporate Sponsor
About STOMP Out Bullying Sponsorships
Thank you for your interest in becoming a STOMP Out Bullying™ sponsor.
We rely on the generosity of corporate sponsors and are grateful for each prospective sponsor's passion for our mission and their desire to help put an end to bullying and cyberbullying.
In order to create programs that are sustainable, we must limit our activities to those that generate long-standing partnerships, as well as significant resources, and are an appropriate brand fit for our organization.
Guidelines For Consideration As A National Sponsor
- A minimum annual guarantee of $100,000 is suggested for consideration as a national sponsor. Additional considerations may be made for multi-year sponsorships.
- STOMP Out Bullying will only work with companies that have been in business for a minimum of five years.
- STOMP Out Bullying is not currently considering book or film opportunities utilizing the marks and through which a donation is triggered by sales.
- STOMP Out Bullying is not currently considering participation in affinity programs.
- STOMP Out Bullying does not sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or e-mail addresses to third parties.
- STOMP Out Bullying does not consider promotions that utilize direct mail, telemarketing, door-to-door or vending machine sales.
- STOMP Out Bullying does not accept proposals that include or are within the following categories: alcoholic beverages, tobacco, adult content, gambling, gaming or firearms.
- STOMP Out Bullying strongly adheres to the Better Business Bureau’s Standards for Charity Accountability. To view the guidelines visit Better Business Bureau Charity Page.
A partial list of STOMP Out Bullying™ Sponsors includes: Disney/ABC Television Group, ABC Family, Aéropostale, Bon-Ton Stores, Charlotte Russe, Dearfoams, ESPN, FOX Sports, Hollister, JC Penney, Nestle Wonka NERDS®, NY Jets, Pilot Pen USA, Planet Fitness, Sephora, Seventeen Magazine, Soap & Glory, TANDA and others.
Please note: The use of the STOMP Out Bullying™ name, logo, or its licensed marks is strictly prohibited until a fully executed License Agreement is in place.
Please do not send unsolicited books or materials.
Please complete the form below and share your partnership ideas. We thank you for your consideration.